JEFFERSON ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT STADIUM HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of our student-athletes, coaching staff,JEFFERSON community and other school communities is our primary focus as we sponsor athletic contests at JEFFERSON HS. The following guidelines and procedures will be implemented until further notice and will be updated as needed, based on new information and guidance from national, state and local governments and agencies.
The information in this document has been gathered from mandates, recommendations and guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Ohio Department of Health (ODH), National Federation of High Schools (NFHS) and Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), along with the approval from the ASHTABULA County Health Department and Jefferson Administration.
Promoting health and safety
- Spectators must stay home if they feel sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have contact with anyone with COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks and are currently in quarantine
- All spectators and facility staff are required to wear face coverings throughout the contest
- All spectators and facility staff must maintain social distance at all times throughout FALCON PRIDE STADIUM including but not limited to the bleachers, standing by the fence, or using restroom facilities outside
- All spectators must not congregate before, during and after the contest
- All spectators must follow all signage throughout stadium
- All spectators must leave immediately following the contest and should head directly to their vehicles